Since 1999, Digital Shape Technologies Inc. has developed Webfolio®, a high-value added investment management software used by internationally renowned companies.
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk who will be in charge of different activities inherent to the position.
Your main responsibilities
- Coding, verifying and entering invoices.
- Making bank deposits and preparing cheques.
- Receiving payments.
- Monitoring accounts receivables.
- Conducting bank reconciliations, including of accounts holding Canadian and foreign currency.
- Preparing employee payroll.
- Reviewing, coding and calculating employees’ expense reports.
- Preparing T4 and RL-1 tax slips.
- Preparing reports and government remittances (source deductions, GST/QST, CNESST, etc.).
- Producing monthly and quarterly analysis reports.
- Preparing financial statements and providing assistance during audits.
- Recording absences (legal holidays, sick days, vacation days, etc.).
- Administering group benefit plans.
- Performing other related tasks if needed.
- DCS in accounting, or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an accounting clerk.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
- Honesty, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the Acomba software is an asset.
Only candidates that are being considered will be contacted.