Accessing, browsing and using this website, website content and the services offered therefrom, is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement (“Agreement”). If you are not willing to be bound by each and every term or condition of this Agreement, you may not use, and must cease using, this website.
- Digital Shape Technologies Inc. (“DST”) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. They shall become effective immediately upon posting.
- In case of any violation of these terms and conditions, DST reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law.
Ownership and Permitted Use of the Website
- This website and all of its content is owned and operated by DST and is protected by Canadian and other copyright laws.
- You may use this website for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. You may print, save or download pages from this website for your personal, non-commercial use, but you shall not remove or alter any identification, marks, notices or disclaimers and shall not modify any of the pages or content. You may not use this website for any other purpose or in any other way.
- Your use of this website does not transfer you any ownership or other rights, title or interest, in the website or its content. More specifically, the provision of information by DST shall not be construed as granting you any licenses to any copyright or any other intellectual property rights of DST or any third party.
- All information, documents, products, software, services and other materials found on this website and any documents issued by DST, including technical publications, manuals and guides, are the property and copyrighted work of DST, or the applicable third-party owner. Except as stated in this Agreement, none of it may be copied, altered, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, displayed, distributed, sold, encoded, translated or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording, without the prior express written permission of DST. You also may not, without DST’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any material from this website on any other server.
- This website may contain certain names, words, phrases, domain names, logos, graphics or designs that are the property of and may constitute trade names or trade-marks of DST. “Webfolio” is a registered trade-mark of DST. The display of trade-marks on this website does not grant a license of any kind to any other person or entity. Any use, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trade-marks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of trade-mark and/or copyright law, for which the copier could be liable. DST enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Breach of this Agreement
- You agree to indemnify and hold DST harmless from any and all losses, damages, liability and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, it incurs related to your use of any material from this website, your breach of this Agreement or any applicable laws and regulations.
- If you breach any provision of this Agreement, you no longer may use this website and you must immediately destroy any materials in your possession or control. DST reserves the right to terminate your access to this website or any of its features in the event that DST, in its sole discretion, considers that you have breached the terms of this Agreement or any applicable laws and regulations.
- If this Agreement or your permission to use this website is terminated by DST, this Agreement will nevertheless continue to apply and be binding upon you in respect of your prior use of this website.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY DST ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY. DST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY DST TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. DST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DST, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS, OR ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Other Materials
- This website may provide links to other websites or resources. The linked third-party sites are not under DST’s control, and we are not responsible for their content. DST does not endorse any third party-product. If you decide to access any such third-party site, you do so at your own risk. DST reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
- DST is not responsible for third-party websites or content that link or frame DST’s website.
- If any part of this Agreement is wholly or partially unenforceable, the remainder shall be valid.
- This Agreement, your use of this website and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of the Province of Québec, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. You also agree and submit voluntarily to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Québec.
Effective date: October 29, 2019