Since 1999, Digital Shape Technologies Inc. has developed Webfolio®, a high-value added investment management software used by internationally renowned companies.
We are seeking a financial application system analyst who will work closely with our clients and will serve as a high-level specialist to support the use of Webfolio.
Your main responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collect financial and technical data from clients in order to assist them with the use of Webfolio.
- Communicate appropriately with clients depending on the user profile, the type of investments and the investment constraints.
- Understand, analyze and explain the financial behavior related to the clients’ investments.
- Identify and document issues related to the application behavior, then validate financial results.
- Elaborate the specifications of new functionalities and ensure proper delivery of software developments as well as update clients’ knowledge throughout the process.
- Perform functional tests by simulating the client’s financial activities.
- Contribute in updating existing documentation, in collaboration with the functional and technical teams.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a financial analyst or a similar role.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance.
- In-depth knowledge of finance (alternative investments, equities, bonds, derivatives, structured products, etc.).
- CFA is an asset.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in performing software testing.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Bilingual English / French.