Since 1999, Digital Shape Technologies Inc. has developed Webfolio®, a high-value added investment management software used by internationally renowned companies.
We are looking for a Java developer to support the implementation of new technical and functional modules.
Your main responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, you will:
- Participate in the analysis of various projects, including the integration of new features, and/or issues related to existing systems.
- Implement appropriate technological solutions, in collaboration with users and partners, and perform necessary tests and improvements.
- Ensure sustainability of the solutions by implementing validations (automatic or manual) and performance analysis (profiling).
- Research and propose solutions during the production phase.
- Good knowledge of multi-tier environments, based on Java EE, EJB (WildFly or WebLogic) technology platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of the MVC model, multilevel architecture and basic design models such as singleton and factory.
- Proficient in designing MS SQL and Oracle databases (operation and optimization).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Java developer.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer engineering or software engineering.
- Knowledge of financial markets is an asset.
- Bilingual English / French.