Since 1999, Digital Shape Technologies Inc. has developed Webfolio®, a high-value added investment management software used by internationally renowned companies.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will help maintain and develop the infrastructure systems.
Your main responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Technical Support Director, you will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the maintenance and proper functioning of the technological and application infrastructure (server, network, security).
- Providing technical support to internal and external users related to equipment or software issues.
- Performing systems administration for multiple environments on Windows and Linux.
- Participating in the creation of procedures and technical documentation.
- Performing follow-up requests with the ticketing tool.
- Maintaining a functional production environment.
- Computer systems analysis experience.
- Scripting experience.
- Practical knowledge of version control tools.
- Experience working with Web Technologies.
- Experience working with Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in systems administration.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Bilingual in French and English.
Only candidates that are being considered will be contacted.